Here at Freespee, we put a lot of focus on creating a good and fun working environment where you as a colleague will be offered an open, prestige-less, goal-oriented culture with a lot of growth potential.
We are looking for an ambitious HR Manager in Uppsala to work in the company's Talent team. You will be part of the company's global team but with a focus on the Uppsala office. You will play a key part in making Freespee an employer of choice in Uppsala.
Reporting into the Director of Talent Management.
- Day to day employee issues in Uppsala
- Provide advice and assistance to the Uppsala managers and team on organisational development, policies, procedures, legislation, and best practice in employment
- Completing and managing multiple projects in an effort to accelerate the maturity of the company
- Ensure HCM systems are optimised and that all data and reporting is accurate
- Manage the payroll activities, including preparation of monthly payroll, work with third-party payroll providers to ensure timely and accurate payment of all salaries
- Review and upkeep of company policies
- Ensure a safe a compliant workplace
- Run the recruitment processes in Sweden
- Help to coordinate the onboarding process and continuously look at ways of improving it.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional qualification in HR
- Experience of employment law and best practice in Sweden (experience in French and UK Employment law as well would be an advantage)
- Experience of working in an HR team or department, ideally in a high growth business
- Good knowledge of HR systems and reporting (we currently use Hi Bob)
- The ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrable recruitment experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Freespee's Sales Acceleration Platform supercharges B2C Enterprises who depend on the telephone to drive revenue. By digitising the end-to-end buying journey, we provide visibility from lead to outcome, a data studio to contextualise and segment then a suite of acceleration tools to maximise conversions on each step of the way.
Our platform is built around a solid, well-documented API that adds further value for our customer by easy integrations into other customer data stores (DMP, CRM) and a host of other ad-tech platforms.
As Freespee becomes further embedded in our customers' data ecosystems as well as having a clear ROI in accelerating Sales, makes Freespee a core component in how they conduct business.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
We act with integrity; we speak our mind
We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves
We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful
‘Make an Impact'
We believe that everyone has the ability to make an impact and we strive to deliver results every day with our clients and colleagues in mind.