We are growing rapidly with new customers coming on-board every day. Our close dialogue with customers has proven to be an important contributor to our success. We are looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer, who will be responsible for providing excellent client service from a technical point of view and assist our customers all throughout the Freespee journey. As a member of our Support and Service Activation team, you will be working closely with Customer Support Representatives and Customer Solution Engineers.
- Provide first-class support and build successful long-term relationships with both internal and external clients
- Strengthen the team with your technical knowledge
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and escalate support requests from customers and Freespee employees
- Use your service-minded personality to creatively and proactively, assist customers all over the world in their daily work using our services
- Custom solution creation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience from troubleshooting with a strong drive to identify the root cause
- Experience from providing second line support in a software or telco environment
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Supportive mindset, ability to understand the customer’s point of view, and will to walk that extra mile to make the customer happy.
- It is essential that you are fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages are highly appreciated.
Freespee's Sales Acceleration Platform supercharges B2C Enterprises who depend on the telephone to drive revenue. By digitising the end-to-end buying journey, we provide visibility from lead to outcome, a data studio to contextualise and segment then a suite of acceleration tools to maximise conversions on each step of the way.
Our platform is built around a solid, well-documented API that adds further value for our customer by easy integrations into other customer data stores (DMP, CRM) and a host of other ad-tech platforms.
As Freespee becomes further embedded in our customers' data ecosystems as well as having a clear ROI in accelerating Sales, makes Freespee a core component in how they conduct business.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
We act with integrity; we speak our mind
We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves
We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful
‘Make an Impact'
We believe that everyone has the ability to make an impact and we strive to deliver results every day with our clients and colleagues in mind