We are on a mission to unleash the power of conversations and drive digital prospects to convert faster. We believe in two fundamental truths:
- Person to person conversations are critical when buying things that require high levels of consideration.
- The expectation for a seamless multi-channel communication experience will become commonplace as technology evolves.
Our platform powers millions of conversations with the world's most premier brands and marketplaces. These household names leverage our platform and our automated workflows, enabling them to maximise each conversation, driving towards a successful conversion.
An immediate opening is available for a Solution Consultant to join our Enterprise Sales team and own the technical side of our sales process. You will be working throughout Europe, but with a specific focus on France and Southern Europe. You will partner with our sales and customer success teams helping our customers understand the value that our solution will bring to them and their organisations.
You are on a mission to become the best version of yourself that you can possibly be. You are naturally curious, have solid technical capabilities and have the innate ability to articulate those technical concepts to a non-technical audience. You have a thirst for innovation and the uncanny ability to translate that into business value. You are a true team player with high emotional intelligence, a solid work ethic and a pleasure to be around.
Your Day to Day
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners
- Provide product advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects
- Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
- Development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities
- Contribute with field knowledge and feedback to future product requirements/enhancements
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Act as customer advocates post sales in engineering and services engagements
- Engage with sales and colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth.
Why you are the perfect fit
- You bring 1 to 4+ years’ experience as a sales engineer or implementation engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s). Including experience with one or more solutions within: Web Analytics, Search, Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Email Service Providers, Data Management Platforms, Demand or Supply Side Platforms, Digital Exchanges, Content Management Systems, Mobile Analytics, Ad Serving, Content Optimization (Multi-Variant) Testing, Data Visualization, Data Processing, ETL, Machine Learning and AI
- Your presentation skills and experience demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business, and communication skills
- You have the ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- You have a good understanding of Sales Process, Cycles and methodologies.
- Tableau experience is a big plus
- You are fluent in French and English languages. German or Italian would be a big plus
- You possess a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration or have equivalent related work experience